Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.503 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,462,183 ₦ ($8,086) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 2 hours ago)