Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,614,060 ₦ ($14,329) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (24 minutes ago)