Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,699,825 ₦ ($15,620) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)