Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 58% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,702,473 ₦ ($11,754) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (44 minutes ago)