Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 65% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,712,974 ₦ ($13,351) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)