Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.138 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 357,073 ₦ (﷼ 4,401) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (38 minutes ago)