Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.946 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 733,522 ₦ (ARS $40,874) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (39 minutes ago)