Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 19.631 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 597,075 ₦ (ARS $30,415) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)