Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.997 NGN / ARS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 74,331 ₦ (ARS $3,717) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)