Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.096 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 187,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 170,994 ₦ (155,957 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)