Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.948 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 54,397 ₦ (57,378 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (40 minutes ago)