Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.101 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 902,247 ₦ (€2,055) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 632,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)