Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 786,510 ₦ (€1,863) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)