Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.708 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,260,252 ₦ (ARS $71,169) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)