Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,827,410 ₦ (€4,120) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)