Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.156 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,700 ₦ (€1,308) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (32 minutes ago)