Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.628 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,116 ₦ (€1,731) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)