Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.007 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 499,769 ₦ (₨166,194) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)