Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.680 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 190,694 ₦ (₨33,571) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)