Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 398,005 ₦ (﷼ 40,621,762) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)