Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 479,336 ₦ (CH$945,063) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)