Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.016 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,155 ₦ (5,841 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)