Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.892 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 66% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,542,492 ₦ (15,598 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 931,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)