Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.091 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 365,346 ₦ (₨71,761) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)