Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.879 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 405,708 ₦ (₨83,150) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)