Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.916 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,205 ₦ (5,550 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)