Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.847 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,368 ₦ (5,631 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)