Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 100.485 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 740,196 ₦ (7,366 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (44 minutes ago)