Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.458 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 542,076 ₦ (17,232 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (44 minutes ago)