Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.884 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,555 ₦ (11,907 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)