Cost of living comparison between Quito, Ecuador and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.502 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,098 ₦ ($1,889) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)