Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.092 NGN / GTQ *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 387,350 ₦ (Q7,890) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)