Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.999 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,500 ₦ (₨834) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)