Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.007 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 593,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 542,826 ₦ (₨180,512) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)