Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.068 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,351,929 ₦ (C$4,742) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 951,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)