Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 239.324 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,702 ₦ (C$2,259) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)