Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 269.305 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,228,166 ₦ (C$4,561) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 874,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)