Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.746 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,504,534 ₦ (C$5,456) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)