Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 415,122 ₦ (﷼ 42,653,473) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)