Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00980 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 419,492 ₦ (﷼ 42,803,913) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)