Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 311,894 ₦ (﷼ 36,567,183) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)