Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 416,435 ₦ (﷼ 42,888,788) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)