Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,125 ₦ (﷼ 43,165,445) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (24 minutes ago)