Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.845 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 345% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 43,494,787 ₦ (元928,485) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)