Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.756 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 264,802 ₦ (元5,787) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)