Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.609 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 729,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 665,153 ₦ (元11,961) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)