Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 1,702,036 ₦ (﷼ 174,882,804) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)