Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 9,880,904 ₦ (28,231,154 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)