Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39889 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,380,241 ₦ (13,488,069 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)