Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,300,887 ₦ (13,252,218 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,980,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)