Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39222 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,615,242 ₦ (16,866,056 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,430,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)