Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38444 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,616,623 ₦ (14,609,712 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (42 minutes ago)