Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35000 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 9,155,851 ₦ (26,159,574 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)