Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39556 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 5,067,312 ₦ (12,810,620 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,140,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (about 2 hours ago)