Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.481 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 99,661 ₦ (Bs 3,166) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)