Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 120,287 ₦ (Bs 3,791) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)