Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 198,799 ₦ (Bs 5,618) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 157,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)