Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.527 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 79,148 ₦ (Bs 2,593) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)