Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.860 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,976 ₦ ($U43,554) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)