Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.386 NGN / UYU *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 919,978 ₦ ($U80,798) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 848,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (21 minutes ago)