Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48747 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,650 ₦ (CH$2,052,762) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 789,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (40 minutes ago)