Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,370,821 ₦ (CH$2,509,249) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (41 minutes ago)