Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47237 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 592,723 ₦ (CH$1,254,780) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)