Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.314 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 314,571 ₦ (S/. 3,233) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)