Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.903 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,345 ₦ (10,129 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 447,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (40 minutes ago)