Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.345 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,278 ₦ (Php70,177) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (37 minutes ago)