Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.275 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,647 ₦ (Php67,993) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)