Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.488 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 298,482 ₦ (Mex$ 19,272) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)