Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.638 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 377,390 ₦ (Mex$ 22,683) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (43 minutes ago)