Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.680 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 674,333 ₦ (₨118,715) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)