Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.614 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 283,613 ₦ (S/. 2,966) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)