Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 287,515 ₦ (€851) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)