Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 996,476 ₦ (€2,336) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 893,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)