Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.942 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 800,110 ₦ (€1,901) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)