Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 325,136 ₦ (€972) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)