Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.401 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 927,263 ₦ (€2,238) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 869,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)