Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.149 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,338 ₦ (R$ 3,811) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)