Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.508 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,398 ₦ (R$ 5,098) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 450,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)