Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.561 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 771,626 ₦ (7,991 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 734,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)