Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.916 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 802,271 ₦ (7,647 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 748,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)