Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.561 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 737,986 ₦ (7,643 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)