Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.178 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 749,755 ₦ (7,637 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)