Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.207 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,607 ₦ ($b78) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)