Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 284,230 ₦ ($801) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)