Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.163 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,243 ₦ (R$ 5,862) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)